[sword-devel] Modules

davidtroidl at aol.com davidtroidl at aol.com
Wed Feb 27 13:19:55 MST 2013

Success.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org>
To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum <sword-devel at crosswire.org>
Sent: Wed, Feb 27, 2013 11:23 am
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Modules

Thanks for the report David.  For some reason /var/log/httpd was changed
to remove +x permission for anyone but root. This must have happened in
a recent server update, but not sure exactly how or why.  We write the
download log there.  It should be fixed now.  I'll be sure to setup an
automated check for this permission, in case it happens again.

Thanks again for the report,

Troy