[sword-devel] Pre-verse div and headings

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Feb 21 18:38:25 MST 2013

The KJV has book and chapter intros. These are merely the title for the book and chapter, but they'll be a good test case.

I don't know of any that have a module intro or a testament intro.

I haven't added them to osis2mod as I don't know how to reference them in the SWORD lib.

I don't know how to detect them using SWORD lib.

I do think it'd be good to have an indicator in the conf for these.

Currently these are treated as "headings", but they can be much more than that.

I have the intro to the KJV, but haven't put it in the source yet because I don't know how to get it into the module.

In Him,
	DM