[sword-devel] KJV with references?

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Mon Feb 18 07:21:35 MST 2013

The ThML version has them, but they are not from the KJV, but Treasury (IIRC). Want those that were part of the 1769 (as best as can be reconstructed.)

Also, the margin notes are present for the OT but not the NT. I'd like to get these, too.

And the KJV should have section titles. We don't have those. We should.

In Him,
	DM