[sword-devel] VerseMgr ---> VersificationMgr

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Feb 16 07:58:46 MST 2013

One last rename for this release.  I've changed the class VerseMgr to
VersificationMgr.  "VerseMgr" did not communicate well enough the
intention of the class.  I found myself referring to this class as
VersificationMgr too often, all to find that I initially named it
VerseMgr.  My apologies.  Since this is mostly an internal-use class, I
haven't tried to think how to deprecate an entire class in favor of a
new name.  I'm not sure if this was exposed to the binding, (it probably
shouldn't be), but if so, they need to be updated.

Troy