[sword-devel] Personal Commentary and Dropbox.

Public yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Tue Feb 12 06:15:06 MST 2013

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 01:54:06 AM David Haslam wrote:
> NB. Dropbox is not 100% secure - if you want complete security, with
your
> personal data encrypted at the user end, then you might wish to
consider
> http://viivo.com/

My vote would be for an owncloud access option for this as well. Then I
know my data is secure as it's on a server I personally control (for my
personal owncloud that means one in my living room), for workers in
hostile countries that would be important, as we don't know what kind of
history dropbox, et al have with releasing data at the request of
governments.