[sword-devel] Strong tagging and Septuagint

Chris Burrell chris at burrell.me.uk
Fri Feb 8 05:37:50 MST 2013

I haven't had any responses to this. I'm considering hard-coding the values
in STEP to ensure I'm not trying to match tagging across versions that have
a different type of mark-up.

Let me know if there is appetite for doing this in a slightly more formal

i.e. the Sword conf files should contain a marker in them to indicate
whether the OT is tagged with Greek Strong numbers (and their extension
set) or whether they use Hebrew strong numbers.