[sword-devel] Poetry, verse 0, setIntros() and the state of things thus.

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Tue Feb 5 04:49:39 MST 2013

Well, as far as I'm aware, I have the ESV poetry 100% correct in PS now. And given I use either the ESV or the KJV in PS & the KJV doesn't do indentation, PS does poetry 100% correct for _me_ ;)

So I'm going to leave it at that, and get on with other stuff. :)

Which reminds me, if anyone else is interested in beta testing PocketSword, please shoot me a private email, as it's been so long since I did beta testing for it that half of my beta testers have other commitments now & can no longer help out.  :)

Thanks, ybic
	nic...  :)

ps: Thanks for your help Ben! I agree, that having some way of keeping track of which tags are currently open would be great. I was going to hack together some stuff, such as the ability to create your own userData stuff & pass that through to the filters, but I doubt that that would be accepted into SVN & so I coded my stuff in Objective-C instead, meaning it'll only work in PS & Eloquent/MacSword. :)

pps: in my delvings into SWORD I noticed a few comments regarding binary compat with 1.6.x and I was wondering if those were going to be cleared up before 1.7.0 was going to be released?