[sword-devel] Vertical whitespace

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 03:32:38 MST 2013

Is this caused by improperly formed modules that have fun with <l> poetry & <lb> ?
[I think I have already emailed through what I do after the filter gives me it's result in order to try to reduce the vertical whitespace!]

And while I'm on the topic of poetry, in Proverbs you often see couplets (altho are they termed that in the Bible?) where in a printed Bible the 2nd line is indented. Would we be able to do that to some degree? I don't know the OSIS tags that refer to this, but if someone were able to point me in the right direction, I may even be able to hack this together myself? I am looking around line 360 of osishtmlhref.cpp........