[sword-devel] StrongsPadding

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Feb 1 02:17:04 MST 2013

We have old logic in the heart of our lexicon/dictionary drivers which
try to detect if a key value is a Strongs number and then zero pad it
accordingly, if so.  I've added recognition of a new .conf entry for
lexicon/dictionary modules:

So as not to break everything, this currently defaults to true if it is
not present in the lexdict module's .conf, but you can turn it off if
you are building a lexdict module which has entries which may be
misconstrued as Strongs numbers (as I just ran into).

In a couple years we'll probably switch the default to false, so it
would be nice to add this line and set the value to true on modules
which really do require the logic.

David, if you could update the wiki, that would be greatly appreciated.