[sword-devel] KJV 1611

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 14 08:29:56 MST 2013

I see little relevance to the proposed project, but if you're going to
spend money on a KJV history, get the current, authoritative one:
http://www.amazon.com/Textual-History-King-James-Bible/dp/0521771005/

If you want to read the book David links to, I'd rather recommend
checking it out for free:
https://archive.org/details/authorizededitio00scri

--Chris