[sword-devel] Localized module Name and Description?

Костя Маслюк kostyamaslyuk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:54:36 MST 2013

Hi, all.
It was discussed earlier, maybe we could get into some decision now.

Could we accept as temporal solution additional fields in *.conf file with
locale name suffix, like this:
Name.ru = ...
Description.en = ...
About.ar = ...

I would like that all those fields in all available modules will be in
English, but localized version is also important.

This would be on frontend's developer conscience only, and we eventually
would start to add those fields to modules in non Crosswire repositories
without having collisions in future. Or i would make patch to do this by
engine, if no one have objections.

Blessings.