[sword-devel] Lexical fields

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at wayland.id.au
Sat Aug 24 23:13:27 MST 2013

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013, refdoc at gmx.net wrote:

> Lexica in sword are not build with OSIS.

 	Not 100% sure what you mean (probably due to my ignorance of SWORD).
I asked my lex/dict modules what their SourceType was, and they said:

bdbglosses_strongs.conf:SourceType=TEI
bosworthtoller.conf:SourceType=TEI
erang_en.conf:SourceType=ThML
eren_ang.conf:SourceType=ThML
eren_grc.conf:SourceType=ThML
greekhebrew.conf:SourceType=ThML
hebrewgreek.conf:SourceType=ThML
histmideast.conf:SourceType=ThML
invstrongsrealgreek.conf:SourceType=ThML
invstrongsrealhebrew.conf:SourceType=ThML
liddellscott.conf:SourceType=TEI
packard.conf:SourceType=ThML
robinson.conf:SourceType=OSIS
sme.conf:SourceType=OSIS
strongsrealgreek.conf:SourceType=ThML
strongsrealhebrew.conf:SourceType=ThML

 	I note the Robinson and SME entries say that their sources are in OSIS
format.  Are you saying that this isn't the format SWORD uses internally?  I
know it'll be using one of those RawLD or whatever type formats, although I
haven't figured out how they work 100% yet.

 	:)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at wayland.id.au    | I am                           |