[sword-devel] New filter suggestion

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Sun Aug 18 02:42:54 MST 2013

It was my desire to create a new way of navigating through a book of the Bible using titles, so instead of book->chapter->verse & the app would jump to that verse, you'd go book->title & when you tapped on the title, it would jump to the b/c/v that that title corresponds to.

Sounds like we have similar ideas?
I'd love for this to happen, but I have recently found myself having to drop responsibilities as I am doing too much. So, I'm also not programming right now due to a lack of time & headspace. :) so, I'm happy for someone else to code this :) :) :)

Thanks,
Nic :)