[sword-devel] Testing SWORD 1.7.0RC#

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 6 09:33:08 MST 2013

Greg,

If I were a person who also compiles a front-end, then your suggestion might
make more sense.
This is not the case - so I can't be the agent to take on this aspect of the
testing.

I can merely report what I observe with module utilities (compiled for
Windows) that match SWORD version 1.7.0RC2 or later.

Should "leap-frogging" of milestone div elements be allowed?
It seems rather odd to me that there was such an overlap.

Best regards,

David