[sword-devel] MinimumVersion property in module.conf files

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 6 00:48:29 MST 2013

(I hope these don't seem too naive to be asked in erudite company!)

When it's not something obvious such as support for av11n, how does one
determine what to specify for the *MinimumVersion* property in module.conf

Example: Suppose I make a module using osis2mod from version 1.7.0 RC2 or
later, must I set

or is the answer/explanation much more complicated?

Is this informatic property purely related to module installation, etc?
Or is it something that front-ends might take into account?