[sword-devel] Sword support of indents and line breaks

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Apr 13 15:33:32 MST 2013

On 13/04/13 14:23, Arthur Bolstad wrote:
> On the other hand, if experience says a particular language should
> prohibit/demand certain presentation characteristics then those should
> be programmable.  The key for OSIS is that those characteristics should
> be semantic and described as such, not in terms of a particular
> presentation request, though that may end up being the desired
> presentation of that semantic reality.

I completely agree. If we get some semantic meaning for the particular
elements which can be best represented by indentation I would be all for
preserving this in the document. And perhaps if it is really true that
verses are best read when even lines are indented, we could do this
universally.

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz