[sword-devel] Sword support of indents and line breaks

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Sat Apr 13 04:08:22 MST 2013

On 13 Apr 2013, at 11:33, John Austin <gpl.programs.info at gmail.com> wrote:

> It has been demonstrated through such comprehension testing, that indeed indents are important to achieving the best comprehension.

I would want to see that "demonstration". There are more factors to comprehension of printed text than how paragraphs are "typeset". All the typographical features are involved; inter-paragraph spacing, leading, kerning. And there are the font specifics: family, weight, attributes, size. And while Sword is limited to textual translations when a translation is used in public worship you can't hear paragraph indentation.

Regards, Trevor.

<>< Re: deemed!