[sword-devel] Sword support of indents and line breaks

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Apr 12 13:44:02 MST 2013

On 12/04/13 20:18, John Austin wrote:
> All the control that was asked for is a reliable and easy milestone
> indent and a line break. That is totally doable by Sword. These alone
> would offer many publishers, including IBT, all the control they need.

Yes, it is completely doable by Sword, and I absolutely support somebody
to patch it (it is the program, not a document format) so that it works
well for its users, but it is absolutely impossible to do it in well
engineered OSIS document. Please, really, mark those verses as poetry
and fix rendering engine you use to react to such mark in some sane way,
but do not bring this into documents.

Blessings,

Matěj

http://www.ceplovi.cz/matej/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz