[sword-devel] Sword support of indents and line breaks

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Fri Apr 12 11:15:09 MST 2013

The ESV encoding into OSIS tried to retain the markup of the source. In the case of x-indent and x-indent-2, these are attributes on the <l> element. These should have been level="2" and level="3". In the next release of the ESV SWORD module, it is corrected.

I have a little bit more before it is ready for release.

IMHO, we should not support x-indent as used in the ESV module (nor any of the other x-yyy attribute values used in it, except as already present in the SWORD engine).

In Him,
	DM Smith