[sword-devel] KJV 1611

Barnes, Jeffrey jbarnesweb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 13:14:24 MST 2013

On Apr 11, 2013, at 1:45:52PM, DM Smith <dmsmith at crosswire.org> wrote:

> I maintain the KJV 1769. This is frequently and mistakenly referred to as the 1611 version.

Most of the folks in my circles who read KJV know the difference, although many would not know the difference between 1769 and AKJV.

> We'd love to have the 1611 text but have not found a suitable etext. I'm looking for one that has the long 's' which looks like an f. If you know of one, let me know.

You mean U+017F? Seems like that would be a pretty easy regex. I think it's only a lower case entry that appears only if it is not the last character in a word. Any other glyphs?