[sword-devel] Minor appearance discrepancies in PocketSword

Barnes, Jeffrey jbarnesweb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 05:01:56 MST 2013

Hi Nic, developers,

I noticed two minor discrepancies in PocketSword I'd like to report.

1. Sometimes when I use the Select Book feature in the KJV module, the current book isn't highlighted in the list. Most of the time it is, I'm not sure how to trigger a repro case.
2. Sometimes (usually when the app is in state 1 above) when I add a bookmark to a folder, the verse doesn't highlight with the folder color. The bookmark does show up correctly in the bookmarks list. Again, I'm not sure how to trigger a repro case.

Is there a way to share bookmarks across platforms? If not, consider this a feature request. :-)

Best regards,
Jeff