[sword-devel] wiki vandalism

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Wed Sep 26 06:36:12 MST 2012

I'll  be cleaning up some wiki vandalism today.

For those that clean up the vandalism, please make sure that the old text is not in the block reason.

Turns out that a user can post to their own talk page immediately. Has always been the case, even with the 4 day waiting period. And they can rename the page.

As a result of this starting to occur on a regular basis, I will probably change the sign-up process for the wiki to be moderated, at least by me.

In Him,
	DM