[sword-devel] Converting to XHTML filters (Re: div type="paragraph")

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Sep 24 14:17:15 MST 2012

Manfred Bergmann <manfred.bergmann at me.com> writes:
> What do mean with this?
> Do we use any deprecated stuff in the Objective-C bindings (I didn't
> exactly follow all the discussions lately)?

I went looking for all references to teihtmlhref in the sword tree.  Of
the files I found, I changed all to reflect the addition of teixhtml
except for these 3, because these did not use htmlhref/xhtml
consistently from the outset.  I have no deeper knowledge of these
bindings, so I'm not going to suggest what might be wrong.