[sword-devel] locales.d submission Inuk: iu.conf & iu-utf8.conf

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 20:50:07 MST 2012

I was incorrect.  You were correct.

I've made the following corrections to this iu-utf8.conf file.
Changed the ᐰ character to ᐲ (pii)
Changed the ᑍ character to ᑏ (tii)
Changed the ᓁ character to ᓃ (nii)
Changed the ᐂ character to ᐁ (ai)
Changed the ᑬ character to ᑮ (kii)
Changed the ᕅ character to ᕇ (rii)
Changed the ᔧ character to ᔩ (jii)
Changed the ᓮ character to ᓰ (sii)
Changed the ᒤ character to ᒦ (mii)
Changed the ᓔ character to ᓖ (lii)
Changed the ᕔ character to ᕖ (vii)
Changed the ᕾ character to ᖀ (qii)
Changed the ᒊ character to ᒌ (gii)

I submit this iu-utf8.conf as an updated version.

~A