[sword-devel] Insidious mismatched tag errors: recommendations

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:52:55 MST 2012

Thanks everyone for suggestions.  I'll give them all a try.

That said, the emacs recommendation is nearly a religious conversion
recommendation.  (I'm on the vi side of the vi verses emacs debate.  I
suppose as long as it doesn't kill me I should give it a try, though I'm
not certain what impact it will have on the health of my soul ... :D )

~A