[sword-devel] The poor man's interlinear

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon Sep 10 07:31:47 MST 2012

That is bizarre.

If there is a conversion script then the way to test it is not by running 66 bible books through it and then doing side by side comparison, but to create a list of all "corner cases" and check for these.

Essentially there are  x characters in the former version, which combine into y combined characters, all of which have an unicode equivalent. Where is the problem?

If he is really thinking his conversion script causes grief which he can not find by analysing the script carefully, then he should do following:

original in custom -> unicode -> reconvert to custom.

And then do a diff on the original and the reconvert.

Peter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------