[sword-devel] what happened to FreLSG?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 2 13:04:25 MST 2012

It was just version 1.6 where I first spotted the problem.
Version 2.0.1 is much better. I think all the "É" are "present and correct".

And I've just updated the Go Bible edition to use the text from version

Where verses were "missing" at the end of a chapter, in terms of the Vulgate
av11n, I have removed these lines from the Go Bible edition.
NB. Some of these were verses where the text was just a full-stop.

Version 2.0.1 has many strange instances of the backslash (reverse solidus)
"\" at the end of text lines.
These did not seem to "add value" to the text, so for the Go Bible edition,
I have removed these too.

View this message in context: http://sword-dev.350566.n4.nabble.com/what-happened-to-FreLSG-tp4651116p4651121.html
Sent from the SWORD Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the sword-devel mailing list