[sword-devel] Search bug & New Arabic Bible, Not Shaped SVD Version

Nic Carter niccarter at mac.com
Mon Nov 26 22:15:48 MST 2012

My understanding is that we are currently locked into a really old version of the C library & it is no longer being maintained. Instead we need to port SWORD to use the current version of the library, which is actively being maintained...
I gather some work has been done on this but I'm not sure where it's currently up to. It's on my todo list, along with about a million other things that have piled up over the last year... :)

Sent from my phone, hence this email may be short...