[sword-devel] Search bug & New Arabic Bible, Not Shaped SVD Version

pola ashraf 5001 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 26 02:33:06 MST 2012

Sorry for choosing the wrong word
this wikipedia article talking about this topic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_diacritics

Thanks Chris for your reply about the filter, Actually I don't have any contact details for the developers of the frontends to report them this problem, hope someone in this list report them about all this discussion :)

So now we know the problem and the solution .