[sword-devel] Search bug & New Arabic Bible, Not Shaped SVD Version

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 24 10:12:25 MST 2012

Pola wrote, "The permanent solution is to make search indexes ignore all
Arabic shapes"

Indeed, this would be true for all similar scripts that used glyph shaping.
Not just those in the Arabic/Persian family either.

The fundamental problem has been identified and described.
We really do need a permanent solution, not an /ad hoc/ workaround.

This is something for the expert programmers in our community to give
attention to.

David