[sword-devel] av11n status?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 23 02:08:03 MST 2012

Dne 23/11/12 09:41, David Haslam napsal(a):
> As one of those volunteers who maintains the developers' wiki, I would
> encourage all of you to make good use of this information resource.
> You can often find answers there without needing to post a question to the
> mailing list.

I like wiki and I use many wikis all the time, but having a lot of
experience with them, I know they are not always the best source of
on-time information. Given I wanted to be sure, I know what I am saying,
I have asked here.

I.e., it wasn't my ignorance but willful passing cached information in
wiki and asking directly.

Blessings,

Matěj