[sword-devel] More recent Persian translations (than Tarjumeh-ye Ghadeem)

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 19:24:54 MST 2012

Thanks.

I was somewhat perplexed at how I could have missed 3 versions of the
Persian bible, but I checked using pocketsword, from an IPad.  Crosswire 1
only shows 1 Persian bible (FarOPV), Crosswire 2 only shows 2 (
FarHezareNoh, FarTPV).  In truth, I didn't check Crosswire 2 previously, so
thanks for pointing them out.  I'm not quite finding the 4th though.

~A