[sword-devel] DSS (Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls based upon DJD translations)

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 11:28:41 MST 2012

Jerry, with respect to Copyright law 'derivative' work is permitted as fair
use.  This has been the problem with this whole thread, people are willing
to recognize the module as dervative work but refuse to believe the law
permits derivative work as 'legal'.  (I've posted the links to both US and
Canadian Copyright law so you can check yourself)

What reasonable discussion is there when people refuse to believe the Law?

Under the law, if a work qualifies as dervative work it is legal.
~A