[sword-devel] SWORD utilities for Windows

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 22:29:14 MST 2012

Instructions for those who compile from source:

-From base dir of source (/usr/local/src/sword in my case), change to
subdirectory utilities
Find section:
noinst_PROGRAMS = cipherraw$(EXEEXT) lexdump$(EXEEXT) \
        stepdump$(EXEEXT) step2vpl$(EXEEXT) gbfidx$(EXEEXT) \
        modwrite$(EXEEXT) addvs$(EXEEXT) emptyvss$(EXEEXT) \
        addgb$(EXEEXT) genbookutil$(EXEEXT) treeidxutil$(EXEEXT)
bin_PROGRAMS = mod2imp$(EXEEXT) mod2osis$(EXEEXT) osis2mod$(EXEEXT) \
        tei2mod$(EXEEXT) vs2osisref$(EXEEXT) vs2osisreftxt$(EXEEXT) \
        mod2vpl$(EXEEXT) mkfastmod$(EXEEXT) vpl2mod$(EXEEXT) \
        imp2vs$(EXEEXT) installmgr$(EXEEXT) xml2gbs$(EXEEXT) \
        imp2gbs$(EXEEXT) addld$(EXEEXT) imp2ld$(EXEEXT) \
        $(am__EXEEXT_1)

Move the emptyvss$(EXEEXT) bit from the noinst_PROGRAMS section to the
bin_PROGRAMS section.

Recompile. Reinstall, and emptyvss will be there.
~A