[sword-devel] SWORD utilities for Windows

Andrew Thule thulester at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:34:42 MST 2012

It appears to commented out by default in the Makefile (that comes via
SVN).  It, with a few other goodies, is easily compiled by making a minor
change to the Makefile.

The code for emptyvss indeed appears to be available with both SVN and the
tar ball versions.  That said, I've not played with any of this in Windows

~A