[sword-devel] DSS (Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls based upon DJD translations)

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 8 11:10:30 MST 2012

Greg,
Andrew's original request was for QA help. That's very reasonable. I have asked for such in the past and will do so in the future. Sometimes, it has been for modules that cannot be made public or are encrypted. This is something that we can handle.

We got sidetracked by the full public availability of the module and the issues concerning copyright. (Which are appropriate for us to discuss.)

If Andrew were to make it privately available to those that would help in his endeavor that's a different story. We might have the same concerns of provenance, but they'd be lessened and we could take them on individually.

In Him,
	DM