[sword-devel] DSS (Biblical Dead Sea Scrolls based upon DJD translations)

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 23:14:18 MST 2012

On Wed, 2012-11-07 at 22:56 -0500, Andrew Thule wrote:
> Clearly I have no commercial interest in offering this module to the list
> for QA.  Clearly the translators who have offered their work to DJD did so
> in an academic / research framework (making them available to the broader
> audience), and their translations are often reused and cited outside of
> DJD.  I am not passing off their work untransformed or as my own.

Then you shall certainly has no problem to get their express consent
with the publication of their work, right?

See, when the GOVERNMENT spends money, it creates jobs; whereas
when the money is left in the hands of TAXPAYERS, God only knows
what they do with it. Bake it into pies, probably. Anything to
avoid creating jobs.
    -- Dave Barry