[sword-devel] Previous/next section controls?

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 31 00:36:46 MST 2012

I was wondering about this last night.

Do any of our front-end applications have single click controls for
navigating to previous/next section?

i.e. For a Bible module for which the OSIS source text uses the milestoned
form for chapter and verse marker,
in which the underlying structure is Book | Section | Paragraph.

We make such a lot of this in our advocacy for OSIS that does not seem to be
reflected in how we've designed most of our front-ends.

Back-end experts might wish to respond on whether and how the SWORD API
readily supports the concept.

Comments please.

David