[sword-devel] xulsword now available as a Firefox add-in

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 24 07:35:47 MST 2012

Hi Fred,

Please leave a comment for the programmer in the xulsword google pages.
He tested it in Firefox 10.  Firefox 11 was released while he was away from
home.

It worked for me in Firefox 11 (Windows 7). However, I already had Xiphos
installed in the same PC.
It automatically discovers the sword path where my existing modules are
installed.

You may need to tweak the metadata. I didn't need to.

The developer may not yet tried it on Firefox running in all the other OS's,
but that's the ultimate target.

David