[sword-devel] USFM -> OSIS -> Sword

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 9 16:23:17 MST 2012

On 8.3.2012 11:46, Jonathan Morgan wrote:
> Thanks, I was unclear.  I was not arguing against copyright in Bibles
> generally (though I do not like it, it's a separate issue).

I am always haunted by the image of the prophet Jeremiah sitting in
front of the gates of Jerusalem asking for the royalties on his
prophecies. After all, he needed to put food on his table as well, etc.
(I don't remember if he had to pay the mortgage for his farm then).

Just an off-topic comment.

Matěj

Less is more or less more.
    -- Y_Plentyn on #LinuxGER