[sword-devel] USFM -> OSIS -> Sword

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu Mar 8 00:04:28 MST 2012

On 8.3.2012 07:14, Kahunapule Michael Johnson wrote:
> The #1 reason they give me for copyrighting Bibles is that they want
> some way to protect the text from corruption. Arguments to the
> contrary are futile.

Can I ask for clarification here? Is the problem existence of bugs in
software or willful changes in their text (because the text is available
in open)? If they haven't got over the existence of the software bugs,
then I am sorry. They were misinformed.

Matěj

Why should I travel, when I'm already there?
     -- Bostonian lady, when being asked why she never visited
         other places than Boston