[sword-devel] Not showing up title of chapter

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Wed Mar 7 03:58:18 MST 2012

On 7.3.2012 03:36, Karl Kleinpaste wrote:
> If you are using Xiphos under Win32...  well, I'll have to talk to Greg

Do you see the email address I am sending this from? Do you think I have
Win32 here? ;)

Otherwise, I understand you, but I probably really more care about
quality of my document than about the representation on my personal machine.

Matěj

He can compress the most words into the smallest idea of any man
I know.
       -- Abraham Lincoln