[sword-devel] OSIS Users Manual considered confusing

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sat Mar 3 13:02:27 MST 2012

On 3.3.2012 19:45, DM Smith wrote:
> Do you have a suggestion on what the proper semantic should be? Or
> whether the OSIS schema should change to provide an unambiguous
> semantic?

My point was that mostly anything goes (well, <title> before element it
belongs to seems like a dumb idea from the parsing point of view), but
there should be ONE and ONLY ONE way how to do it (I am happy user of
Python ... http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0020/ :)).

Matěj

How many Bavarian Illuminati does it take to screw in a light
bulb?
Three: one to screw it in, and one to confuse the issue.