[sword-devel] osis2mod bug - PLEASE HELP

Brian J Dumont brian.j.dumont at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:10:09 MST 2012

Hi Matej,

The difference is that you compiled it as a compressed module.  This
makes the limit to be 64kb per section after it is zipped.  If you
triple the contents of the <div> then you'd have the same trouble.

I avoided using a zipped module so that the issue wasn't confused, but
it also happens with zipped modules.

Thanks for looking at it,
Brian