[sword-devel] OT : Patheos | Mobile Faith

Mike Hart just_mike_y at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 15:01:31 MST 2012

FYI: SXSW Pre-event

This came across my desk and I thought it may be of value to some on the list. If you are going to be there, let me know. I am planning to go.

http://www.patheos.com/Events/mobilefaith-SXSW.html

Join us for mobile.faith @ SXSW Interactive

Patheos and Cadabra Media present mobile.faith, a one-day event of conversation focused on how faith & practice can be animated, supported &
enlivened with mobile technologies.

Time: Thursday, March 8, 2012 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM (CT)
Place: St. David's Episcopal Church, 301 E 8th Street, Austin, TX 78701
Register NOW

Just before SXSW, mobile.faith provides an opportunity for individuals involved in faith communities and in technology from Austin and around the globe to share how they are forging ahead in this rapidly emerging space. This gathering addresses one of the great challenges of our age: to live connected to one another through technology, and to do so in ways that are beneficial to our soulwork, connected in our communities, and useful to the world.