[sword-devel] preverse divs

Daniel Owens dhowens at pmbx.net
Thu Mar 1 13:56:26 MST 2012

Not sure if my initial email went through, but I will take up the task
of creating an example OSIS document. I started one at
http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Bibles/BCVExample. It probably does
not validate yet, so don't jump on me yet. I need to go but will work
more on it later. I will eventually add an example with the other
structure.

Daniel

>>> http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Tutorial
>>> http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Bibles