[sword-devel] preverse divs

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 13:38:51 MST 2012

Hmmm, that sounds like a tantalizing assignment, that is, if developers
pay attention. :)

Such a document would need to have excerpts from various parts of the
Bible, including especially the Psalms and the Gospels since between
them several of the odd markup issues show up. If someone were to
generate that, module developers would rise up and call us blessed only
if the markup was rendered as expected.

I may take a stab at it.

Daniel

>>> http://crosswire.org/wiki/OSIS_Tutorial