[sword-devel] How does one uncompress the Crosswire nt.bzz and ot.bzz files?

David Instone-Brewer Technical at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 10:02:27 MST 2012

I need to get hold of the tagged Chinese Bible texts in a readable form
because I'm trying to get some Chinese readers to check some issues
with the tagging.

Does anyone know how to uncompress the Crosswire nt.bzz and ot.bzz files?
I tried renaming them as ZIP and GZIP etc but didn't get anywhere.
Is it a proprietary compression routine, or have I missed something obvious?

David IB

///   Dr David Instone-Brewer
dib   Senior Research Fellow in Rabbinics and the New Testament
  ^    Tyndale House, 36 Selwyn Gardens, Cambridge, CB3 9BA, UK
\=/   Rabbinics at Tyndale.cam.ac.uk      www.TyndaleHouse.com