[sword-devel] xreffix.pl and possible future questions

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 28 00:07:45 MST 2012

Dear Luke,

Though I can't answer the question related to Ubuntu,
I should point out that there are problems with title-cleanup.pl

Peter is investigating this, though we've known about the issue for just
over 6 months.

Please refer to our wiki page for further details, which includes a link to
where I first reported the issue in CrossWire bugs.

"What a journey it has been. " .... and still some way to the desired haven.