[sword-devel] Please advise, final steps towards our teams electronic publication

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:12:25 MST 2012

If he had fixed that

(a) no-one told me until your tentative response today,
(b) the sure test of the fix would be to rebuild the TurNTB module.

Fixes to software issues should be adequately tested and the presenting
issues addressed and closed.

Yet I don't believe that there has been such a fix - I just downloaded the
file.
Comparing it to when I downloaded in February, these changes are unrelated.

diff Bi Perl/Misc-Cleanup/title_cleanup.pl
Perl/Misc-Cleanup/Compare/title_cleanup.pl
43c43
< binmode (STDOUT,":utf8");
---
> binmode STDOUT;
58c58,59
<     open (OUTF, , ">:utf8", "$outputFilename") or die "Could not open file
@ARGV[2] for writing.";
---
>     open (OUTF, ">", "$outputFilename") or die "Could not open file
> @ARGV[2] for writing.";
>     binmode OUTF;

David